How to add and delete Kindle Fire bookmarks for web pages?
I wish to delete some bookmarks for web pages from my Kindle Fire? How to delete bookmarks in Kindle Fire with a website change? How do I add bookmarks or delete bookmarks from my Kindle Fire?
Add or remove a bookmark to a web page in the Amazon Kindle Fire web browser and easily access the websites you need.
Adding a bookmark
1. Open the web browser and visit the website you would like to bookmark.
2. Tap the bookmark icon toward the lower-right area of the screen.
3. Tap the icon with the plus sign.
4. Edit the website details if you like, then tap OK. The bookmark is then saved to the list.
If you need to access the bookmark, you can tap the same icon as in step 2 above.
Deleting a bookmark
1. Tap the bookmark icon.
2. Tap and hold the bookmark you wish to remove until a menu appears, then tap Delete.
Related: Play video on Kindle Fire
The Kindle Fire is popular with 7-inch IPS LCDs pushing 1024*600 resolution, so it is a good ideal to play video on Kindle Fire, however, Kindle Fire mainly supports MP4 video format, firstly, you mush ensure the video you want to play is in MP4 video format, if not, you must convert video to Kindle Fire MP4 video format.
In order to watch video on Kindle Fire, all you need is a versatile Kindle Fire Converter software's help which can convert AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, MKV, VOB, M4V, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD etc. to Kindle Fire easily with fast conversion speed and high output quality.